OmigoSL Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat
- Free Shipping
- Easy Installation
- Internal ceramic water heater provides warm water on demand
- Dual stainless steel, corrosion-resistant nozzles
- Ergonomic quiet-close seat (330lb limit)
- Sittable and sturdy quiet-close lid (270lb limit)
- Wireless remote control with magnetic wall mount (batteries included)
- Separate front and rear nozzles with:
- 7 positions
- 4 water temperatures
- 3 spray widths
- 3 pressure settings
- Aerated water for a soft and comfortable wash
- LED night light (optional on/off)
- Heated seat with adjustable temp.
- Eco Mode turns off heated seat after 10-minutes of non-use for lowered power consumption (optional on/off)
- Programmable user settings
- Self-rinsing nozzles before and after each wash
- Built-in seat safety sensor requires skin contact to operate bidet (optional on/off)
- Full UPC certified by IAPMO and cETL approved
- 1-year limited warranty (3-year full warranty upgrade available here)
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
Standard Wash Time 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
California Prop 65 WARNING
OmigoSL comes with all the parts and hardware for a standard installation. Plus full written instructions and our awesome video guide.
Prep your toilet.
- Remove the seat and clean the bowl
- Shut off the water valve and flush the toilet
- Detach the metal hose from toilet tank fill valve
Connect the fresh water supply.
- Screw on the metal t-valve
- Attach the metal hose to the bottom of the t-valve
- Attach the bidet hose to the middle of the t-valve
Install the mounting hardware.
- Place the mounting plate
- Set in the adjustable brackets
- Secure with the screws and washers
Attach your OmigoSL!
- Slide on your OmigoSL until it clicks
- Attach the water line and turn on the water valve
- Check for leaks then plug into your gfci outlet
- Start washing!
- Is the water OmigoSL uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my OmigoSL?
- Simply unplug your bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my OmigoSL?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
- How is OmigoSL powered?
- OmigoSL has a 3.5ft power cord to access your average bathroom GFCI outlet, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated (15amp GFI) extension cord, it's worth the reach.
- Will this fit my round or one-piece toilet?
- OmigoSL is designed to fit most U.S. toilets and comes in two different sizes, round and elongated. To find out if an OmigoSL will fit your specific toilet model, visit this helpful article for guidance on how to measure and determine compatibility.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: