OmigoSL Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Easy Returns
- Simple Installation
Omigo SL: same clean, less tech, lower price
All of the cleaning power as the flagship Omigo with a few less bells and whistles. Achieve a shower freshness after every trip to the bathroom with the comfort of aerated warm water, customizable wash settings and an ergonomic soft-close heated seat - all controlled with your wireless remote. Better hygiene, happier you.
- Rear and front wash
- Endless warm water
- 3 pressure settings, 4 water temperatures
- 7 nozzle positions, 3 spray widths
- Self cleaning system
- Heated seat, available eco mode
- Seat contact safety sensor
- Wireless remote with magnetic dock
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Built in LED night light
- 1 year warranty
- Is the water Omigo uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my Omigo?
- Simply unplug your bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
- How is Omigo powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
Standard Wash Time 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
- toilet paper
Love it. I’ve been traveling to Japan for over 10 years and always thought I’d need to save $5k for a deluxe Toto set up. My only regret is I ordered the SL, and wish I had ordered the deluxe with air dryer!! Thankfully we have another toilet to outfit! Mahalo nui for keeping us fresh and clean!!!
Best way to save on toilet paper. Love the heated seat and warm water. The LED light is a plus. easy installation and the remote works like a charm. It is a pleasure to not to have to worry about brown racing stripes again. I remember that bidets are used all over France/Spain, so I don't see why they are so rare here. BTW, Bidet means "pony."
Great - overwhelmed by the luxury. I turned off the light and set it on ECO mode. Perhaps at a later time I will reverse these settings.
Loving my Omigo, so glad I made the purchase. Installation was a breeze once I figured out how to get the old toilet seat off, and the bidet works like a dream. I love that I can change the wash settings - from pressure, to width of spray, to water temperature, to nozzle location. The heated seat is an added bonus, one I'm especially excited to use when the weather turns cold. And every time I follow the blue glow from the bidet into the bathroom in the middle of the night I feel like I'm in a sci-fi movie. I haven't yet figured out how to set user settings on the remote or what the eco mode is on the seat and how to turn it on, but those are minor quibbles. The seat itself functions exactly as I hoped it would. No regrets :-)
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: