OmigoSL Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
Due to high volume, shipping is currently delayed 7+ days. Thank you for your patience and happy washing!
- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Easy Returns
- Simple Installation
Omigo SL: same clean, less tech, lower price
All of the cleaning power as the flagship Omigo with a few less bells and whistles. Achieve a shower freshness after every trip to the bathroom with the comfort of aerated warm water, customizable wash settings and an ergonomic soft-close heated seat - all controlled with your wireless remote. Better hygiene, happier you.
- Rear and front wash
- Endless warm water
- 3 pressure settings, 4 water temperatures
- 7 nozzle positions, 3 spray widths
- Self cleaning system
- Heated seat, available eco mode
- Seat contact safety sensor
- Wireless remote with magnetic dock
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Built in LED night light
- 1 year warranty
- Is the water Omigo uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my Omigo?
- Simply unplug your Omigo and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your manual.
- How is Omigo powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
Standard Wash Time 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
- bidet seat
- golf trips
Love it. I’ve been traveling to Japan for over 10 years and always thought I’d need to save $5k for a deluxe Toto set up. My only regret is I ordered the SL, and wish I had ordered the deluxe with air dryer!! Thankfully we have another toilet to outfit! Mahalo nui for keeping us fresh and clean!!!
Omigo is awesome. Didnt know if I was going to like it but I love it . Took a few days to get use to but my butt has never been cleaner!! Wish I would have sent the extra for the butt drier!
I love my Omigo! It make me feel much cleaner than when I used TP. The only thing I'm not happy about is that I wish I'd gotten the one with the dryer. After a "front wash", if you don't have the dryer then what is the point! But the back side wash is great!
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: