OmigoGS Essential Bidet Toilet Seat
Our Newest Bidet!
- Free Shipping
- Easy Installation
Omigo GS: Essential Bidet Toilet Seat
- Warm rear and front washes
- Single stainless steel nozzle
- 5 water pressure settings
- 5 nozzle positions
- Strong, Oscillating, and Pulse sprays
- Self cleaning nozzles
- Comfy heated seat
- Skin contact safety sensor
- Easy-to-read sidearm control panel
- Soft closing lid and seat
- Built in LED night light
- Dual Eco Mode
- Is the water OmigoGS uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my OmigoGS?
- Simply unplug your OmigoGS bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my OmigoGS?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
- How is OmigoGS powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
- Will this fit my toilet?
- OmigoGS is designed to fit most U.S. toilets and comes in two different sizes, round and elongated. To find out which one will fit your toilet, visit this helpful article.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 870W
Power Cord Length 3.9 feet
Safety Devices Thermostat, thermal fuse, thermal sensor, seat occupied sensor
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 160lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) Off, 93.2ºF, 100.4ºF, 107.6ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) Off, 91.4ºF, 96.8ºF, 102.2ºF
California Prop 65 WARNING
Standard Wash 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
Available Color White
OmigoGS Bidet Seat Reviews
- toilet paper
I’ve been looking for a bidet for over a year now and couldn’t find one that I wanted to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on. This one was so reasonable and did pretty much everything I needed it to do. I’m glad I waited to buy one until I found Omigo.
It wasn’t hard to install, maybe a bit of fiddling until it was properly set. The unintuitive part was that if the bolts were too tight that they would leak and I’m of the habit of tightening as tight as possible. Otherwise, the seat warming function is DEVINE. Especially on a cold day, no more dreading putting your bare butt on an ice cold seat cover. I had a much simpler bidet prior to this and this was a huge upgrade - I was worried I’d have to hook it up to both cold and warm water in order to get the warm water function but I guess the device just warms up the cold water for you so that was a relief. Excellent product
This is a great bidet. Customer service is awesome!
We absolutely love our Omigo toilet seat and bidet. I am so glad we found out about this company. I had been wanting my husband to try out a bidet for a long time and he finally decided to give it a try and he is the one who uses it the most. He is really impressed.
The best purchase I’ve made in years. Love, love, love it! Easy installation, easy to use. I use it every day. Don’t wait! It’s the best!
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: