OmigoGS Essential Bidet Toilet Seat
- Free Shipping
- Easy Installation
- Internal water heater tank provides full 2-minute warm water wash
- Single stainless steel, corrosion-resistant nozzle
- Ergonomic quiet-close seat (330lb limit)
- Quiet-close lid (160lb limit)
- Built-in sidearm control panel
- Customizable front and rear wash settings :
- 5 positions
- 4 water temperatures
- 5 pressure settings
- Pulse wash for automatic increase and decrease of pressure
- Strong wash for full power wash and nozzle oscillation
- Gentle wash for 40% reduced pressure wash and nozzle oscillation
- LED night light (optional on/off)
- Heated seat with adjustable temp.
- Dual Eco mode: Standard mode turns off heated seat until bidet is in use. High efficiency mode turns off heated seat and water heater until bidet is in use.
- Self-rinsing nozzles before and after each wash
- Built-in seat safety sensor requires skin contact to operate bidet (optional on/off)
- Full UPC certified by IAPMO abd cETL approved
- 1-year limited warranty (3-year full warranty upgrade available here)
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 870W
Power Cord Length 3.9 feet
Safety Devices Thermostat, thermal fuse, thermal sensor, seat occupied sensor
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 160lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) Off, 93.2ºF, 100.4ºF, 107.6ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) Off, 91.4ºF, 96.8ºF, 102.2ºF
California Prop 65 WARNING
Standard Wash 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
Available Color White
OmigoGS comes with all the parts and hardware for a standard installation. Plus full written instructions and our awesome video guide.
Prep your toilet.
- Remove the seat and clean the bowl
- Shut off the water valve and flush the toilet
- Detach the metal hose from toilet tank fill valve
Connect the fresh water supply.
- Screw on the metal t-valve
- Re-attach the metal hose to the bottom of the t-valve
- Attach the bidet hose to the middle of the t-valve
Install the mounting hardware.
- Place the mounting plate
- Set in the adjustable brackets
- Secure with the screws and washers
Attach your OmigoGS!
- Slide on your OmigoGS until it clicks
- Attach the water line and turn on the water valve
- Check for leaks then plug into your gfci outlet
- Start washing!
- Is the water OmigoGS uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my OmigoGS?
- Simply unplug your OmigoGS bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my OmigoGS?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
- How is OmigoGS powered?
- OmigoGS has a 3.9ft power cord to access your average bathroom GFCI outlet, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated (15amp GFI) extension cord, it's worth the reach.
- Will this fit my round or one-piece toilet?
- OmigoGS is designed to fit most U.S. toilets and comes in two different sizes, round and elongated. To find out if an OmigoGS will fit your specific toilet model, visit this helpful article for guidance on how to measure and determine compatibility.
OmigoGS Bidet Seat Reviews
- toilet seat
Whether you have had a baby, planning to have a baby or just like to feel shower-fresh after going to the bathroom, this toilet seat cover is amazing! We didn’t have a hot water hook up accessible so having the option to connect electrically was perfect! The set up took a little longer than advertised but was still easy to do. I can’t stop raving about this toilet seat! My husband initially thought it looked like a spaceship and now loves it too!
I love my Omigo! Installation was easy, it came with everything I needed. It took a little getting used to as I’ve never used a bidet. It’s easy to get just the right water temperature, pressure, and target location. I find that moving myself around a little makes me more confident. I love being so clean without the smearing!!
I've never been more excited than now to go to the bathroom. The heated seat, the spray option...it's so much more than I anticipated. I will hold "it" so that I can go to the bathroom at home on my new sweet baby!
For the money you can't beat sitting on a warm toilet seat in the winter. The money that you save on toilet paper will offset the cost in a year. Plus this is the most comfortable seat ever. This purchase will be used everyday, works out to be less then $0.75 a day in one year. life's too short don't wait get yours today!!!!
My husband granted my wish & bought my Omigo! It has fulfilled my dreams. I am using a lot less paper. (Saving Trees). I feel so much cleaner & confident. It is so nice to have a warm seat & warm water to clean such sensitive areas. I love my Omigo.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: