OmigoGS Essential Bidet Toilet Seat
Our Newest Bidet!
- Free Shipping
- Easy Installation
Omigo GS: Essential Bidet Toilet Seat
- Warm rear and front washes
- Single stainless steel nozzle
- 5 water pressure settings
- 5 nozzle positions
- Strong, Oscillating, and Pulse sprays
- Self cleaning nozzles
- Comfy heated seat
- Skin contact safety sensor
- Easy-to-read sidearm control panel
- Soft closing lid and seat
- Built in LED night light
- Dual Eco Mode
- Is the water OmigoGS uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my OmigoGS?
- Simply unplug your OmigoGS bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my OmigoGS?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
- How is OmigoGS powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
- Will this fit my toilet?
- OmigoGS is designed to fit most U.S. toilets and comes in two different sizes, round and elongated. To find out which one will fit your toilet, visit this helpful article.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 870W
Power Cord Length 3.9 feet
Safety Devices Thermostat, thermal fuse, thermal sensor, seat occupied sensor
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 160lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) Off, 93.2ºF, 100.4ºF, 107.6ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) Off, 91.4ºF, 96.8ºF, 102.2ºF
California Prop 65 WARNING
Standard Wash 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
Available Color White
OmigoGS Bidet Seat Reviews
- toilet paper
I love my Omigo! Installation was easy, it came with everything I needed. It took a little getting used to as I’ve never used a bidet. It’s easy to get just the right water temperature, pressure, and target location. I find that moving myself around a little makes me more confident. I love being so clean without the smearing!!
My daughter recommended getting a bidet, and I researched all the brands. I fell in love with the father/son team adds of Omigo, and have found that they are true to their word. Assembly is “easy” if you’ve done this kind of thing before, although hats off to plumbers who must contort to tight spaces! The only glitch is that we needed a different washer from the one that came with it for the T-valve because that one leaked. A plumber told us we needed a contoured one, not a flat one. Now we are good to go!
Love this! Had some installation issues. But it was our bathroom set up. Our electric outlet was too far away to plug into. So, we added an outlet closer. Was sure worth it! Plus now I have extra outlets in the bathroom!
Good! Love the warm toilet seat and the clean feeling afterwards.
My wife likes a pretty bathroom, so first look at the bulky model and she thinks this things days are numbered. Less than 24 hours later, "you can't make me go to any other bathroom" . Perfect 5/7
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: