Omigo Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Easy Returns
- Simple Installation
The Omigo: Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
- Separate rear and front washes
- Endless warm water with 4 settings
- 3 water pressure settings
- 7 nozzle positions
- 3 spray widths
- Self cleaning nozzle system
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature
- Skin contact safety sensor
- Wireless remote with magnetic dock
- Soft closing lid and seat
- Built in LED night light
- Learn More
- Massaging nozzle oscillation
- Silver Ion nozzle sterilization
- Built-in warm air dryer
- Active carbon filter deodorizer
- 3-year warranty
Omigo Bidet Toilet Seat FAQ
- Is the water Omigo uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my Omigo?
- Simply unplug your Omigo bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
- How is Omigo powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
Air Dryer Temperature Adjustable (four levels)
Standard Wash / Dry Time 2 minutes / 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
Deodorizer Filter Life 6 months
Available Color White
Omigo Bidet Seat Reviews
- toilet paper
In my 75 years of life, I have noticed that people are always seeking the Truth and usually an Honest Favor is truly appreciated as well. I have always sought a product that offered me Truth in there advertising about there product. Offered me the ability to give my Honest Opinion. Do my friends and family a favor by me recommending a product that I have bought, use, enjoy and recommend, This being my Omigo bidet. My Omigo bidet has given me a product that meets all my expectations and surpasses all the company's advertising promises. Omigo also offers my friends and family the ability to purchase with the company's affordable time payment plan if they choose. I have found My Omigo bidet to be exceptionally designed and built and their service has been unparalleled.“ I am Clean. I am Comfy. I am Happy.
Fantastic. Best purchase ever
Initially, I thought, how can I justify such a luxury. Once I received it, unboxed, set it up. 30 minutes later, taking a seat and reaching ultimate bliss. I said, forget the 90-day risk-free return. I'm using this for life.
I don't review products until I have lived with them for a while. Most reviews tend to be outliers. (Either unusually positive or negative) The outliers can tell you something, but you need to approach extreme feedback with care. The mainstream media uses only outliers--almost always negative ones--and we know how reliable they are. Back to subject. I bought my wife an Omigo for our 50th anniversary. By the time you are our age there are some body parts that don't work as well as they used to, and in her problem is arthritis in her hands. Her Omigo is a wonderful gift, and she appreciates it more as time goes on. I got a big five star award for my understanding and my choice of supplier. Omigo gets to share the limelight. That's Omigo #1. I thought that was nice, but in my workshop I have a bathroom, and I spend a lot of time in my shop. Once I used the Omigo in the house I knew it was just a matter of time. Last week I ordered it, and it is scheduled to arrive next week. The mounting surface are a little weird, but I should be able to make it work. If I have to I will change the toilet to fit the Omigo. That sums it up about as well as I can. Well done Omigo.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: