Omigo Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
- 90-Day Trial
- Free Shipping
- Internal ceramic water heater provides warm water on demand
- Stainless steel, corrosion-resistant nozzles
- Ergonomic quiet-close seat (330lb limit)
- Sittable and sturdy quiet-close lid (270lb limit)
- Wireless remote control with magnetic wall mount (batteries included)
- Separate front and rear nozzles with:
- 7 positions
- 4 water temperatures
- 3 spray widths
- 3 pressure settings
- On-demand nozzle oscillation (a cleansing back and forth motion)
- Aerated water for a soft and comfortable wash
- Programmable user settings
- Built-in warm air dryer
- LED night light (optional on/off)
- Heated seat with adjustable temp.
- Carbon deodorizer air filter pulls air out of the bowl to neutralize odors, not mask them in perfume (6 month life span - replacements available)
- Eco Mode turns off heated seat after 10-minutes of non-use for lowered power consumption (optional on/off)
- Nozzles self-rinse before and after each use
- On-demand silver ion sanitation with lifetime use (non-consumable)
- Built-in seat safety sensor requires skin contact to operate bidet (optional on/off)
- Full UPC certified by IAPMO and cETL approved
- 3-year limited warranty (5-year full warranty upgrade available)
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
California Prop 65 WARNING
Air Dryer Temperature Adjustable (four levels)
Standard Wash / Dry Time 2 minutes / 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
Deodorizer Filter Life 6 months
Available Color White
Omigo comes with all the parts and hardware for a standard installation. Plus full written instructions and our awesome video guide.
Prep your toilet.
- Remove the seat and clean the bowl
- Shut off the water valve and flush the toilet
- Detach the metal hose from toilet tank fill valve
Connect the fresh water supply.
- Screw on the metal t-valve
- Attach the metal hose to the bottom of the t-valve
- Attach the bidet hose to the middle of the t-valve
Install the mounting hardware.
- Place the mounting plate
- Set in the adjustable brackets
- Secure with the screws and washers
Attach your Omigo!
- Slide on your Omigo until it clicks
- Attach the water line and turn on the water valve
- Check for leaks then plug into your gfci outlet
- Start washing!
Omigo Bidet Toilet Seat FAQ
- Is the water Omigo uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my Omigo?
- Simply unplug your Omigo bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
- How is Omigo powered?
- Omigo has a 3.5ft power cord to access your average bathroom GFCI outlet, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated (15amp GFI) extension cord, it's worth the reach.
- Will this fit my round or one-piece toilet?
- Omigo is designed to fit most U.S. toilets and comes in two different sizes, round and elongated. To find out if an Omigo will fit your specific toilet model, visit this helpful article for guidance on how to measure and determine compatibility.
Omigo Bidet Seat Reviews
- toilet paper
Life changing, in the beginning feel weird but you get to use to very quickly, and then you don’t want to use any other toilet
Great product and very helpful customer service that get back to you quickly
We did hours of research on several brands of bidet seats before ordering Omigo. Omigo's website had a clear description of the features between models and it was easy to choose. Our purchase was acknowledged by email messages & we were kept up to date with shipment progress and what preparation we might make for installation (installing an electric outlet). Our seat was received quickly, we installed it in minutes and we are very impressed with its operation. The list of features are impressive and we are happy we made this purchase!
...the bidet life is better! My Omigo has really been life changing. Even my husband, who was lukewarm on the whole idea, has become a convert. Do yourself a favor and get one. And go with the bells and whistles if you can- the seat warmer alone is worth the price of admission.
This is my second bidet. The first one was from another company and didn't operate correctly after 4 weeks. This bidet is excellent! The installation was easy, the operation is simple and the remote is easy as well. The jets are powerful and functionality is great. There's a bit of a challenge programming the bidet to stay in eco mode, but that's not a deal killer. Very nice product, nicely packaged and good support.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: