Omigo Full Featured Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
Due to high volume, shipping is currently delayed 7+ days. Thank you for your patience and happy washing!
- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Easy Returns
- Simple Installation
- Rear and front wash
- Endless warm water
- 3 pressure settings, 4 water temperatures
- Adjustable temperature and pressure
- 7 nozzle positions, 3 spray widths
- Self cleaning system
- Heated seat, available eco mode
- Seat contact safety sensor
- Wireless remote with magnetic dock
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Built in LED night light
- Massaging nozzle oscillation
- Silver Ion sterilization
- Built-in warm air dryer
- Active carbon filter deodorizer
- 3-year warranty
- Is the water Omigo uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my Omigo?
- Simply unplug your Omigo and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your manual.
- How is Omigo powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
Air Dryer Temperature Adjustable (four levels)
Standard Wash / Dry Time 2 minutes / 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
Deodorizer Filter Life 6 months
Fantastic. Best purchase ever
Initially, I thought, how can I justify such a luxury. Once I received it, unboxed, set it up. 30 minutes later, taking a seat and reaching ultimate bliss. I said, forget the 90-day risk-free return. I'm using this for life.
At least these guys have a sense of humor:) It is a bit wierd at first. But now we love it! A couple things that I like less are, 1. The air velocity of the dryer is not sufficient to dry you in a reasonably timely manor. Though it does a descent enough job I suppose. 2. The elongated version still closes off the bowl a bit more than I'd like. I can't imagine how that would be on the round bowl version. Granted, for what this thing does I'm suprized it doesnt close it off more!! I have found that cycling through the spray widths during the wash cycle yeilds the best results! Leaving me confident that I can walk away clean without grabbing a bit of TP to finish. The heated seat is nice! My wifes favorite I think. Heated water is nice too! I opted to install a GFCI in the wall behind the toilet. I've been in construction for many moons so it was a small task for me. I hate household extention cords for something rather permanent. Others may consider hiring an electrician for this part. Installation of the seat and the related plumbing was rather straight forward. only hiccup was the tiolet supply line (on my end) has a plastic connector and was rather sort. The metal fitting they provide easily cross threaded my connector. So I replaced my line and all was well. Saying anyone could do it may be a stretch, but I believe most could. Some peoples skills lay elsewhere, (you know who you are ) and may need a handy person of some level. All things consider we really like this! Great investment!! We give it 4 thumbs up!
We love Omigo! Better hygiene and much more environmental friendly. Also, more economical. We are so impressed that we are ordering one for our guest bathroom.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: