Omigo: The Luxury Bidet Seat
- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Free Returns
- Simple Installation
- Rear and front wash
- Endless warm water
- 3 pressure settings, 4 water temperatures
- Adjustable temperature and pressure
- 7 nozzle positions, 3 spray widths
- Self cleaning system
- Heated seat, available eco mode
- Seat contact safety sensor
- Wireless remote with magnetic dock
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Built in LED night light
- Massaging nozzle oscillation
- Silver Ion sterilization
- Built-in warm air dryer
- Active carbon filter deodorizer
- 3-year warranty
- Is the water Omigo uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my Omigo?
- Simply unplug your Omigo and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your manual.
- How is Omigo powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
Air Dryer Temperature Adjustable (four levels)
Standard Wash / Dry Time 2 minutes / 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
Deodorizer Filter Life 6 months
Incredible And Life-Changing
Absolutely amazing to use and leaves you feeling very clean! Easy to setup too! It will change your life in the bathroom. I haven’t used a roll of T.P. since! Worth the investment!
A Godly level toilet seat.
Initially, I thought, how can I justify such a luxury. Once I received it, unboxed, set it up. 30 minutes later, taking a seat and reaching ultimate bliss. I said, forget the 90-day risk-free return. I'm using this for life.
I installed this myself this morning, test drive: awesome! What took me so long? Telling friends & family!
Very happy with our purchase
If you have
If you have bladder leakage, periods, ***, bowel issues, or back problems, you really might want to try one of these. It is not "perfect" for me, but there is no way I would give it up. I chose OMG over other brands because of the warrantee and competitive price.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: