Element Non-electric bidet attachment
- 90-Day Trial
- Free Shipping
- Slim design for minimal seat interference
- Fits round and elongated toilets
- Large, easy-to-use dials
- Brass and ceramic internal components
- Everything included for standard install
- Separate front and rear nozzles
- Rear wash is for everyone’s backside, targeted to hit the right spot
- Front wash is angled slightly forward with a softer spray pattern
- Precise pressure control, from a soft spritz to full pressure
- Ambient water temperature only
- Want warm water? Check out Element+
- Self-rinsing system runs fresh water over both nozzles before and after each use
- Easy to clean with standard mild detergents
- Extended plastic barrier protects nozzles from possible contamination
- Nozzles stay retracted when not in use
No electricity or batteries required
Adjustable toilet fit for both round and elongated bowls
All accessories included for standard installation
Element comes with all the parts and hardware for a standard installation. Plus full written instructions and our awesome video guide.
Prep your toilet.
- Remove the seat and clean the bowl
- Shut off the water valve and flush the toilet
- Detach the metal hose from toilet tank fill valve
Connect the fresh water supply.
- Screw the t-valve onto the fill valve
- Re-attach the metal hose to the bottom of the t-valve
- Attach the bidet hose to the middle of the t-valve
Install your Element!
- Center your bidet at the back of the bowl
- Align the circular brackets to the bolt holes
- Replace your toilet seat and tighten the bolts
Final steps and checks.
- Attach the metal bidet hose to the bidet
- Turn on the water valve and check for leaks
- Start washing!
Element Bidet Attachment FAQ
- Is the water Element uses clean?
- Yes! It is the same clean water used for your sink and shower. Fresh water is accessed using a t-valve that brings it directly to your Element for a perfectly fresh wash.
- How do I dry off?
- After you’re done washing simply pat dry with a few squares of toilet paper to finish the job. You will be reducing your TP usage by up to 75%! To go 100% TP free, try our super soft Bamboo Bidet Towels!
- Will this fit my toilet?
- Element is designed to fit most U.S. toilets, both round and elongated including most one-piece and curved toilet fixtures.
To be sure, measure the distance between the bolt holes. The space must be between 5¼ inches and 8 inches.
Then measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to ensure proper clearance. There must be at least ¾ inch of clearance.
If you meet those measurement requirements then you're good to go!
- Do I need an outlet to use Element?
- Nope! No electrical outlet required. Element is mechanically powered, using the water pressure in your pipes to operate. Even low water pressure homes can use Element.
- Do the nozzles “get in the way”?
- Element’s nozzles are retracted and covered so you won’t contaminate them when not in use. Plus, we built in a self cleaning system so the nozzles are rinsed before each use.
- How far does the arm stick out from the toilet?
- The control arm extends out to the right side of the toilet approximately 4 inches, this can vary depending on your toilet since the brackets are adjustable, but 4 inches is average.
- How can I clean my bidet?
- All of our bidets can be cleaned with a soft cloth and standard mild cleaning detergents. Since Element is so easy to install, it's easy to completely remove if you ever want to deep clean your toilet.
- toilet paper
- bidet attachment
Ever since traveling to Spain years ago, I wanted to add bidets to our house. I thought that it would require an expensive remodel and put it on the backburner. I am thrilled to have added two Omigo's to our home. I love the way that I feel, how easy they were to install and how cost effective they are. Better for the environment and our bums!
I am enjoying my Omigo and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to toilet paper! The cool water is not a bother at all, kinda refreshing actually! Install was fairly smooth although a few “operator” mishaps with the plumbing parts! It works great.
I was reluctant to make the jump to get a bidet attachment, so I bought a less expensive one. Let me just say that while I got hooked on the concept with my less expensive purchase, I opted to purchase an Omigo and am very glad I did! It really does actually fit a round (vs. oval) shaped toilet as marketed, which is what I really needed...and it is perfectly--and importantly--accurate. Very well constructed and simple to install. Even with just using cold water (my bathroom configuration and old home only allow the basic setup), I now realize I am spoiled and just don't feel as clean if I have to use a regular toilet.
I care-give for my parents two days a week. After enjoying the benefits of my own two Omigo bidets, I convinced my dad to buy two for their house. Now not only is my husband a bidet convert, my dad is, too! It makes caring for my mom (who has dementia) much easier.
I'm not sure why I spent such a long time toiling and debating whether or not to buy a bidet, but man am I sure glad I finally pulled the trigger! After perusing the internet for the perfect one I ended up here, as I like the option for front and rear wash as well as the simplicity of the controls. The hardware that it comes with is also nice and high quality, which is a plus considering I wouldn't want to risk any expensive leaks. Installation was very simple, from start to finish it took me about 10 minutes. I took this thing for a uh, test run, as soon as it was installed and I can tell you I don't know how I can live without one already. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is still on the fence about getting a bidet.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: