Element+ Non-electric warm water bidet attachment
- 90-Day Trial
- Free Shipping
- Slim design for minimal seat interference
- Fits round and elongated toilets
- Large, easy-to-use dials
- Brass and ceramic internal components
- Everything included for standard install
- Separate front and rear nozzles
- Rear wash is for everyone’s backside, targeted to hit the right spot
- Front wash is angled slightly forward with a softer spray pattern
- Precise pressure control, from a soft spritz to full pressure
- Self-rinsing system runs fresh water over both nozzles before and after each use
- Easy to clean with standard mild detergents
- Extended plastic barrier protects nozzles from possible contamination
- Nozzles stay retracted when not in use
- Please Note: Warm water requires access to your sinks incoming warm water line
- Water temperature is controlled with a large easy-to-use dial
- Warm water is blended with ambient water to create desired temperature
- 6ft of clear flexible hot water tubing included, plus all additional parts (Need more tubing? We have it by the foot here)
No electricity or batteries required
Adjustable toilet fit for both round and elongated bowls
All accessories included for standard installation
Element comes with all the parts and hardware for a standard installation. Plus full written instructions and our awesome video guide.
Prep your toilet.
- Remove the seat and clean the bowl
- Shut off the water valve and flush the toilet
- Detach the metal hose from toilet tank fill valve
Connect the fresh water supply.
- Screw the t-valve onto the fill valve
- Re-attach the metal hose to the bottom of the t-valve
- Attach the bidet hose to the middle of the t-valve
Install your Element!
- Center your bidet at the back of the bowl
- Align the circular brackets to the bolt holes
- Replace your toilet seat and tighten the bolts
Attach the warm water line.
- Turn off your sinks warm water supply valve
- Connect the hot water t-valve to the warm water valve
- Attach the warm water line to the t-valve
Final steps and checks.
- Attach the clear warm water line and the metal bidet hose to the bidet
- Turn on both water valves and check for leaks
- Start washing!
- How does Element+ connect to warm water?
- In order to get warm water washes you will need access to your sink’s warm water supply. We provide the necessary connections and attachments for a simple install.
- Is the water Element uses clean?
- Yes! It is the same clean water used for your sink and shower. Fresh water is accessed using a t-valve that brings it directly to your Element for a perfectly fresh wash.
- Will this fit my toilet?
- Element is designed to fit most U.S. toilets, both round and elongated including most one-piece and curved toilet fixtures.
To be sure, measure the distance between the bolt holes. The space must be between 5¼ inches and 8 inches.
Then measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to ensure proper clearance. There must be at least ¾ inch of clearance.
If you meet those measurement requirements then you're good to go!
- How do I dry off?
- After you’re done washing simply pat dry with a few squares of toilet paper to finish the job. You will be reducing your TP usage by up to 75%! To go 100% TP free, try our super soft Bamboo Bidet Towels!
- Do I need an outlet to use Element?
- Nope! No electrical outlet required. Element is mechanically powered, using the water pressure in your pipes to operate. Even low water pressure homes can use Element.
- Do the nozzles “get in the way”?
- Element’s nozzles are retracted and covered so you won’t contaminate them when not in use. Plus, we built in a self cleaning system so the nozzles are rinsed before each use.
- How far does the arm stick out from the toilet?
- The control arm extends out to the right side of the toilet approximately 4 inches, this can vary depending on your toilet since the brackets are adjustable, but 4 inches is average.
- How can I clean my bidet?
- All of our bidets can be cleaned with a soft cloth and standard mild cleaning detergents. Since Element is so easy to install, it's easy to completely remove if you ever want to deep clean your toilet.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: