PRE ORDER NOW: Shipping expected early December 2019
- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Free Returns
- Simple Installation
Element+: The dual temperature bidet attachment
Our temperature controlled bidet that easily installs under your existing toilet seat. Delivering perfect washes thanks to dedicated rear and front nozzles with intuitive pressure control, you’ll never go back to wiping with TP. Better hygiene, happier you.
- Rear and front washes
- Retracted and covered nozzles for sanitary protection
- Self cleaning nozzle system
- Adjustable water temperature
- Hot water connection parts provided
- **Requires access to your sinks warm water line
- Individual temperature and pressure control dials
- Thin, modern design
- NO electricity or power needed
- Super quick and easy install
- Is the water Element uses clean?
- Yes! It is the same clean water used for your sink and shower. Fresh water is accessed using a t-valve that brings it directly to your Element for a perfectly fresh wash.
- How do I dry off?
- After you’re done washing simply pat dry with a few squares of toilet paper to finish the job. You will be reducing your TP usage by up to 75%! Some people use reusable washcloths for an even more sustainable practice.
- Do I need an outlet to use Element?
- Nope! No electrical outlet required. Element is mechanically powered, using the water pressure in your pipes to operate. Even low water pressure homes can use Element.
- Do the nozzles “get in the way”?
- Element’s nozzles are retracted and covered so you won’t contaminate them when not in use. Plus, we built in a self cleaning system so the nozzles are rinsed before each use.
- How does Element+ connect to warm water?
- In order to get warm water washes you will need access to your sink’s warm water supply. We provide the necessary connections and attachments for a simple install.
No electricity or batteries required
Adjustable toilet fit
All accessories included for standard installation
Simple, effective and leaves me feeling clean all day long!
The Element is Gold
Gold has always been my favorite element. Gold metals, Golden retrievers, pots of gold, I love them all. While the Element is not made of gold it certainly meets the gold standard. I love the refreshing clean and, simple, sleek design. Stay gold, Element.
Fantastic feeling of being clean
This is a game changer! Using the restroom is not the same when there's no bidet around. I feel absolutely filthy anytime I don't have the benefit of washing myself clean.
Excellent addition to the bathroom!
This product is very sleek and modern, aesthetically pleasing upon installation. The bidet proves to be effective at it's job and pressure washes the bum to perfection. While I haven't completely eliminated my toilet paper use I have reduced it significantly. Installation was super easy and done by me in about 20 minutes. Everyone in the house loves it.
We love it! We were interested in reducing the amount of toilet paper used in the house and realized this bidet was the same price as a bulk pack of toilet paper - so the price was perfect! We are super glad we decided to try this, we use much less toilet paper and I didn't realize how much cleaner I would feel after using the bathroom. Super quick and easy to install, does not interfere with the existing seat, and does the job as advertised.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: