- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Free Returns
- Simple Installation
Element: The essential bidet attachment
Our easy-to-install bidet fits right under your existing toilet seat and delivers perfect washes with dedicated rear and front nozzles. Elevate your clean routine and you’ll never go back to wiping with TP. Better hygiene, happier you.
- Rear and front washes
- Retracted and covered nozzles for sanitary protection
- Self cleaning nozzle system
- Intuitive pressure control dial
- Thin, modern design
- NO electricity or power needed
- Super quick and easy install
- Is the water Element uses clean?
- Yes! It is the same clean water used for your sink and shower. Fresh water is accessed using a t-valve that brings it directly to your Element for a perfectly fresh wash.
- How do I dry off?
- After you’re done washing simply pat dry with a few squares of toilet paper to finish the job. You will be reducing your TP usage by up to 75%! Some people use reusable washcloths for an even more sustainable practice.
- Do I need an outlet to use Element?
- Nope! No electrical outlet required. Element is mechanically powered, using the water pressure in your pipes to operate. Even low water pressure homes can use Element.
- Do the nozzles “get in the way”?
- Element’s nozzles are retracted and covered so you won’t contaminate them when not in use. Plus, we built in a self cleaning system so the nozzles are rinsed before each use.
No electricity or batteries required
Adjustable toilet fit
All accessories included for standard installation
- toilet seat
My butthole has never been healthier
I love that I can clean my but and my front with this bad boy. I love that I no longer to have rely on toilet paper when it runs out and I am screaming from the top of my lungs from upstairs while my boyfriend can't hear me to get toilet paper. It's great. My boyfriend also no longer uses flushable wipes and he loves it as well. The only thing is if you are a lady and there is no way to get the one that attaches to your sink so you can get warm water, it is super cold on your front parts. I have found out that if you spray your back first and then slowly start to spray your front it is better. Other than that I love it and I would never bring down the rating for that because it's supposed to be cold. If you are even thinking about it just buy it!! I looked around for a good year before I found this one and decided that it was good enough! I also just want to bring up that I love the self-cleaning nosels!!
What a blessing
Being a disabled veteran I have had problems on & off with "down there care" but not any more. This newest Omigo model is a miracle product worthy of a place on our throne. I'll have to get another for the other bathroom.
I like it but...
I want to love this but I have a long toilet seat and I have to wiggle up and down for the water to reach the right parts... And as the front and rear are set up really close I feel that sometimes it pushes stuff from back to front which is not a great thing (any girl would know)... So I need to make sure I wash rear before front. Other than that I am pretty pleased.
We, my wife and I, both have been very pleased with this product. Installation was easy and it works. The only problem, a minor one, is the adjustment of where the water jet hits and does its thing. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!
I love how it makes me feel so clean after using it.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: