Element Non-electric bidet attachment
- 90-Day Trial
- Free Shipping
- Slim design for minimal seat interference
- Fits round and elongated toilets
- Large, easy-to-use dials
- Brass and ceramic internal components
- Everything included for standard install
- Separate front and rear nozzles
- Rear wash is for everyone’s backside, targeted to hit the right spot
- Front wash is angled slightly forward with a softer spray pattern
- Precise pressure control, from a soft spritz to full pressure
- Ambient water temperature only
- Want warm water? Check out Element+
- Self-rinsing system runs fresh water over both nozzles before and after each use
- Easy to clean with standard mild detergents
- Extended plastic barrier protects nozzles from possible contamination
- Nozzles stay retracted when not in use
No electricity or batteries required
Adjustable toilet fit for both round and elongated bowls
All accessories included for standard installation
Element comes with all the parts and hardware for a standard installation. Plus full written instructions and our awesome video guide.
Prep your toilet.
- Remove the seat and clean the bowl
- Shut off the water valve and flush the toilet
- Detach the metal hose from toilet tank fill valve
Connect the fresh water supply.
- Screw the t-valve onto the fill valve
- Re-attach the metal hose to the bottom of the t-valve
- Attach the bidet hose to the middle of the t-valve
Install your Element!
- Center your bidet at the back of the bowl
- Align the circular brackets to the bolt holes
- Replace your toilet seat and tighten the bolts
Final steps and checks.
- Attach the metal bidet hose to the bidet
- Turn on the water valve and check for leaks
- Start washing!
Element Bidet Attachment FAQ
- Is the water Element uses clean?
- Yes! It is the same clean water used for your sink and shower. Fresh water is accessed using a t-valve that brings it directly to your Element for a perfectly fresh wash.
- How do I dry off?
- After you’re done washing simply pat dry with a few squares of toilet paper to finish the job. You will be reducing your TP usage by up to 75%! To go 100% TP free, try our super soft Bamboo Bidet Towels!
- Will this fit my toilet?
- Element is designed to fit most U.S. toilets, both round and elongated including most one-piece and curved toilet fixtures.
To be sure, measure the distance between the bolt holes. The space must be between 5¼ inches and 8 inches.
Then measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to ensure proper clearance. There must be at least ¾ inch of clearance.
If you meet those measurement requirements then you're good to go!
- Do I need an outlet to use Element?
- Nope! No electrical outlet required. Element is mechanically powered, using the water pressure in your pipes to operate. Even low water pressure homes can use Element.
- Do the nozzles “get in the way”?
- Element’s nozzles are retracted and covered so you won’t contaminate them when not in use. Plus, we built in a self cleaning system so the nozzles are rinsed before each use.
- How far does the arm stick out from the toilet?
- The control arm extends out to the right side of the toilet approximately 4 inches, this can vary depending on your toilet since the brackets are adjustable, but 4 inches is average.
- How can I clean my bidet?
- All of our bidets can be cleaned with a soft cloth and standard mild cleaning detergents. Since Element is so easy to install, it's easy to completely remove if you ever want to deep clean your toilet.
- toilet paper
- bidet attachment
I can't believe we waited so long to make the switch. The bidet life is where it's at — so fresh and so clean! The reduction of toilet paper use is a plus. We are saving money and probably some trees. I like having the front and back options on the dial, it helps to get the job done. I would like to eventually upgrade to one of the seat attachment models one day. The Element is incredibly easy to install and all the reference materials provided in the box and on the site was very thorough. No regrets!
I have two now.. once you go Omigo.. you can't go back! So happy to have one especially during the TP shortage!
Amazing! I know that bidets are a foreign concept here in the USA, but Europeans have been using them forever! Try it! You will feel clean afterwards, I guarantee! Say goodbye to toilet paper hoarding, and try a bidet!
I installed my Omigo about 3 weeks ago not knowing that the panic toilet paper hoarding was about to occur. We are good at my house. Squeaky clean with no need for obscene amounts of TP. Thanks for a great product!! Dan
Thanks for the photo! Happy Washing!
The basic Omigo has been amazing and just what I hoped it would be! I was concerned with water temperature and it has always been comfortably tolerable! My shoulders have arthritic pain and that was my reason to try Omigo, but now I realize how ecological it is....less paper and wipes being flushed into the system! I installed it myself with no problems and will be acquiring another for the 2nd bath in the house! My husband wants the warm water experience! I am so happy and delighted I have been chatting about it with Family....Mom has to have one also!
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: