Carbon Deodorizer Cartridges
- Compatible with Omigo
Replacement Carbon Deodorizer Cartridges
Neutralize bad odors and smells by pulling air out of the bowl and through an activated carbon filter. These carbon block filters provide six (6) months of effective deodorizing capability. Only compatible with Omigo Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat.
Please note: Your Omigo Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat has one cartridge in place already. Failure to replace your cartridge will result in reduced efficacy of the deodorizer function but will not degrade the bidets other functions.
- Activated carbon filter
- Eliminates odor
- Easily replaceable
- Individually sealed for max lifespan
- Available in 1, 2, or 4 packs
- Compatible with Omigo Bidet Toilet Seats
Includes 1, 2, or 4 individually sealed replacement cartridges
Materials Activated Carbon
Compatible With Omigo Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
Carbon Deodorizer Cartridges FAQs
- How do I replace the cartridge?
- If you're facing your toilet, located at the back right side of your bidet is a small plastic housing that fits your carbon deodorizer cartridge. To Replace the cartridge simply depress the quick release button located on the left side of your bidet, slide the bidet forward slightly to give yourself enough room, and pull the plastic housing straight back and out to reveal your cartridge. Remove and discard your old filter then orient the new filter in the housing. Slide your housing firmly back into place and slide your bidet back onto the mounting bracket until you hear a click.
Carbon Deodorizer Cartridges Reviews
Product was boxed exceptionally well and in perfect condition, with well written and easy to understand instructions.absolutely a great product and I would/ will definitely buy again.
Super! Was first acquainted with smart bidets in South Korea where the plumbing is ancient and visitors were advised to use them to prevent plug ups. After a few days in Korea, I couldn't imagine doing without one, just speaking from comfort and hygiene. So when my son and daughter-in-law came back from Japan, the first thing they did was buy an Omigo and advised me to do the same. I love the options of an Omigo, especially the night light, the deodorizing and the nozzle sanitizing. Everything from installation to use is so easy and user friendly. I have used the Toto Washlet as well as a Novita. They are just... okay. Omigo is simply better!
I love my Omigo. I purchased an extra Carbon Deodorizer Cartridge and am thrilled about the ease of changing it is. It really helps when I'm extra stinky.
No matter how hard I try I czm't get the light to turn off. I am not impressed.
Doing its job as advertised, two thumbs up.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: