Omigo SL: The Advanced Bidet Seat
- 90-Day Stress-Free Trial
- Free Shipping, Free Returns
- Simple Installation
Omigo SL: same clean, less tech, lower price
All of the cleaning power as the flagship Omigo with a few less bells and whistles. Achieve a shower freshness after every trip to the bathroom with the comfort of aerated warm water, customizable wash settings and an ergonomic soft-close heated seat - all controlled with your wireless remote. Better hygiene, happier you.
- Read and front wash
- Endless warm water
- 3 pressure settings, 4 water temperatures
- 7 nozzle positions, 3 spray widths
- Self cleaning system
- Heated seat, available eco mode
- Seat contact safety sensor
- Wireless remote with magnetic dock
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Built in LED night light
- 1 year warranty
- Is the water Omigo uses clean?
- Absolutely yes! It uses the same fresh water as your shower and sink, perfectly clean for your rear, and uses a pint per wash.
- How do I clean my Omigo?
- Simply unplug your Omigo and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
- Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
- Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your manual.
- How is Omigo powered?
- Access your average bathroom GFCI outlet to plug Omigo in, it's perfectly safe. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated extension cord, it's worth the reach.
Voltage / Frequency 120V / 60Hz
Max Power Consumption 1200W
Power Cord Length 3.5 feet
Safety Devices Bimetal, temperature sensor, temperature fuse
Remote Battery Type “Coin-style” CR2032 batteries (4)
Seat / Lid Weight Limit 330lbs / 270lbs
Seat Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 89ºF – 97ºF
Water Temperature Adjustable (four levels) 90ºF – 100ºF
Standard Wash Time 2 minutes
Nightlight Blue LED
I've always wanted one of these since learning of them on a business trip to South Korea. But the one I was familiar with was over a $1000. Omigo solved that problem and while there are less expensive ones on the market my Omigo has just the right combination of options to justify the cost.
Best invention ever
We love our Omigo both my husband and I !!!
I should have had one years ago
I tell all my friends and it seem I am the only that has one. I love it.
Now that I have it, I don’t know how I did without it.
To determine the shape of your toilet, measure from the front edge of your toilet bowl to the center of your bolt holes where your current seat attaches to the toilet. See the guide below to select your shape: